Barcelona will play in the Champions League this season, having been eliminated in the group stage. The Catalans will play against Real, Atletico and Atletico. The club will play with a number of players who have already played in the Spanish championship.
The team’s main rivals will be:
“Barcelona” will play not only with the leaders of the team, but also with the young players, who have not yet been able to demonstrate their maximum.
The club will be able to achieve this thanks to:
1. Good selection of players. The team has a good number of leaders, who can be replaced at any time.
2. Individual skills of the players. They know how to play in different positions and are able to decide the fate of the match in their favor.
3. Good teamwork. The players understand each other’sspecificities and can decide the outcome of the game on their own.
4. Motivation. The current season has been very difficult for the team and they have not been able not to lose points.
5. Progress of the young athletes. Many of them have already scored a goal for the club.
6. Great level of the competition. The level of teams in the domestic championship is much higher than in the international arena.
7. The current transfer campaign.
8. Successful performance of the coach.
Thus, the team is ready to fight for the title, but it will not be easy.
Who will win the Champions Cup?
The season of the Champions’ Cup has already ended, but the results of the matches were not in favor of the Catalans. The main contenders for the victory in the tournament are:
Both teams have a good level of players, but they have a long way to go to win the trophy.
Real is the most likely winner, as it has a great squad, which can be strengthened in the summer. However, the Catalonians have a great chance of winning the trophy, as the team has not been in the best shape for a long time. In the current season, the club was not able to win any trophy. The most obvious reason for this is the failure to win in the Europa League.
Atletico, on the other hand, has a better squad, but its progress has been slow. The Spanish club has managed to win only one trophy in the last four years.
Will the team be able not only to win, but to do it in the most prestigious club tournament of the Old World?
Who Will Win the Champion’S Cup?
In the current campaign, the main contenders of winning were:
However, the Champions’ Cup is a competition for the best teams in Europe. The competition is not so strong in the Old Continent, so the Catalons have a chance to win.
It is worth noting that the Catalonian team has already won the Europa Cup. The previous season, they managed to take the trophy from the “Borussia”. The following year, the players were not able not win the tournament.
In order to win a trophy, the following conditions must be met:
• Great teamwork;
• Motivation of the club;
It seems that the current team is not able, but in the next season, we will know for sure.
Main Results of the Season
The current season of La Liga has already shown that the team”s chances of winning are not very high. The last time the Catalonese team won was in the season 2000. In addition, the previous season was not so successful for the players of the ‘Barcelona.”
In addition, many players have already won trophies in the club, which demonstrates that the level of football in the team was higher in the past.
However the team still has a chance of getting into the Champions league. In order to do this, the coach has to find a way to strengthen the team. The next season will be very important for the Catalona team, as they have to fight against:
i. Real Madrid;
iii. Atletico; and
If the Catalone team will be strong enough to win all of them, then it will be a real success.
Team’ s Prospects in the Next Season
In general, the season has shown that La Liga is not a simple competition, but there are many strong teams in it. In this season the Catalonna team will have to play against:
1) Real. The “Real” team is one of the main favorites of the tournament, but many other teams have also a good chance of taking part in the playoffs.
i) Barcelona. The Catalan team is a real contender for the trophy and has already managed to get into the final stage of the Europa league.
ii) Atleti. The Argentinean team is also a contender for a place in the top-4.